Monterey Fruit Tree Spray Plus 16 oz. OMRI Listed
OMRI Listed for Certified Organic production. Monterey Fruit Tree Spray Plus is 2 prong attack against pest insects and plant diseases, such as powdery mildew, downy mildew, rusts, and leaf spots. This product as designed for fruit trees but will work well on any fruit or vegetable plant. A mixture of pyrethrins for contact killing of pests and Neem Oil for lasting prevention of pests and disease. Can be used up to day of harvest. Mix 2 tablespoons of Monterey Fruit Tree Spray Plus per gallon of water and thoroughly apply to all leaf surfaces including the undersides of the leaves.
Most effective when applied once a week in early to mid-morning or late afternoon when adult insect pests, such as whiteflies, are normally sedentary on the undersides of the foliage.
• Use spray solutions within several hours of preparation for maximum effectiveness.
• Do not use more than 1 time per day on the same plants.
• Do not apply this product more than 10 times per season.
• For best results maintain constant agitation in spray equipment.
• For optimal performance, do not mix with cold water or apply under cold ambient temperatures (less than 45°F). If product thickens (freezes) before using, place in a warm room (greater than 45°F) for a few days or in warm water (120°F) for 2 to 8 hours until completely thawed. Do not use partially thawed material.
• Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants, or to newly transplanted material prior to root establishment.
• As with other products that contain oils, exercise care in timing applications to early morning/late evening to minimize the potential for leaf burn.
• Do not add adjuvants (spreaders, stickers, extenders, etc.)
NOP compliant, check with your certifier for use in organic production.